Heath Happenings

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Weekend of events

This past weekend (Feb. 9) Jason and I celebrated our 16th anniversary. We had a wonderful weekend together. On Friday to Saturday afternoon some college students took turns watching our kids so the two of us could get away without any children for a little while. What a blessing that was. We really enjoyed the time to ourselves.

On Saturday afternoon we picked-up the kids and spent a night at a motel with them. The kids had a blast. The motel was really nice. And didn't cost a lot either. I think our room was one of the nicest rooms we have ever stayed in. It was just beautiful...but I didn't get any pictures of our room. The pool area was really nice too!! They had a kiddy pool...with a frog slide....water glaciers...a sprinkling system...then there was the big pool that had a basketball hoop that Trent just loved. In the shallow end of the pool they had a whirlpool you could sit at and watch the kids playing...And be right there with them. They also had a separate whirlpool with hot water in it. This is where Jason and Samantha spent most of their time. Samantha loves the warm water.


I am so thankful for the wonderful husband that God has given me. He is such a wonderful loving husband and father. I am so thankful for the time he takes to spend with me and his children. He is such a Godly example to us. It is so hard to believe we have been married for 16 years already. It seems just like it was yesterday. Time flies when your married to your best friend and are enjoying your time together. I love you Jason....Thank you for choosing me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I'm so glad you and Jason were able to celebrate your anniversary together. How are things coming with looking for a ministry? I'm praying for you guys.

BTW -- Welcome back to the world of blogging!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so Glad that Shelli is my wife. I hope the Lord gives us many more years together

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home